Senior Full-stack Developer
At BonusX, we’re on a mission to simplify the complex world of social and tax benefits globally, starting from Italy.
Over 90% of families miss out on entitled social and tax benefits due to the sheer complexity of information and bureaucracy. As Italy’s pioneering gov-tech startup, we’re here to change that. We’ve recently concluded a successful multi-million seed round, backed by prominent venture capital firms from the US and UK, alongside accomplished unicorn entrepreneurs. Our roadmap is set for rapid growth and international expansion. Join us, and you’ll be a part of our mission to generate impactful results.
With a user base of over 350,000 and €25,000,000 in benefits distributed, our platform uses user-friendly language and intuitive interfaces, making it easy to manage practices such as ISEE Certification, Tax Declarations, First Home Mortgages, and Family Allowances. Creating your profile is simple; the platform tells you what you can obtain, and you can apply online effortlessly.
We are a dynamic and diverse team of creatives, developers, and marketers united by our commitment to simplifying bureaucracy and enhancing interactions across various sectors. Our approach is driven by modern methodologies such as Agile and OKRs, fostering open communication and a passion for constant improvement.
- Participate in planning, architecture, and research around the BonusX technology development.
- Use of best practices and focus on code security.
- Support in the implementation of the software architecture.
- Detailed API documentation.
🧑💻 Who you are
- Proven experience in at least one strongly typed object-oriented programming language.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and adherence to SOLID principles.
- Experience in building API-driven web applications and microservices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of relational (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL) and non-relational databases.
- Familiarity with caching solutions, especially Redis.
- Experience with containerisation, especially Docker.
- A passion for writing clean, well-structured, and maintainable code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
- Fluent English speaker.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience or knowledge in DevOps, especially on platforms like AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience in end-to-end test, Datadog or Cypress.
- Experience with Redux and Jotai.
- Familiarity with other programming languages and frameworks.
- Advocate for Test-Driven Development (TDD).
💙 What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary in the range €30-50k.
- 9-18? No, thanks! We’re flexible.
- High-impact role.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Great work-life balance.
- Additional compensation in flexible benefits.
- Daily tickets restaurant.
- Training, events, courses, everything you need for personal and professional growth.
- Full-remote work with the possibility of smart working from abroad.