Senior UX Designer
More than 90% of families miss out on at least one social or tax benefit they are entitled to, due to the complexity of information and bureaucracy. BonusX is the first gov-tech startup that digitizes bureaucracy and facilitates the discovery and access to public services and other opportunities.
Some product history! After a few MVPs, we launched the BonusX platform in January 2022, starting from 0 users. Today, less than a year and a half since the launch, we have surpassed 300,000 registered users and €25,000,000 in benefits disbursed. To digitize bureaucracy, simplification is crucial. Our platform puts design and customer experience at the forefront, using simple language and intuitive interfaces to enable digitized management of information and documents for practices such as ISEE Certification, Tax Declaration, First Home Mortgage, and Family Allowance. You sign up, the platform tells you what you can obtain, and you apply online!
You will be part of our Product Development team. You will lead the prototyping of new platform features and coordinate the simplification and optimization of existing processes. In doing so, you will work closely with the marketing and software development teams. We are an international team of creatives, developers, and marketers with the goal of creating solutions that increasingly simplify the interaction between people and the wide variety of opportunities offered by public entities and more. We are not afraid of complexity and aim for continuous improvement.
We have recently concluded a multi-million seed round, supported by venture capital firms from the US and UK, as well as accomplished unicorn entrepreneurs. Our roadmap propels us from the startup stage to the scale-up phase, with rapid growth and international expansion. In your role, you will be able to embrace our mission and generate socially impactful results.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research on user experience (usability tests, interviews, surveys).
- Develop wireframes and prototypes for new features and optimization of the current state.
- Coordinate with the marketing team for data analysis and the creation of copy and visuals.
- Coordinate with the software development team for the implementation of technological solutions.
- Promote and structure Design Thinking processes (personas, UX mapping, user journey, A/B testing).
🧑🎨 Who are you:
- Degree or equivalent in Product Design, Service Design, or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience in developing digital products (apps, web apps, e-commerce) with previous experience in scale-ups or growth-stage companies.
- Experience in testing and prototyping new technologies in alignment with other teams.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (preferably Figma).
- Experience in UX research and a strong data-driven mindset.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent time management and task organization skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency.
- Knowledge of key web development concepts (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Understanding of key digital marketing concepts.
- Experience in team management.
💙 What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary based on experience in the range of 40-60k.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Tickets restaurant.
- Company-funded training plan.
- High-impact role.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Great work-life balance.
- Full-remote work with the possibility of smart working from abroad.