HR Business Partner
More than 90% of families miss out on at least one public or tax benefit they are entitled to due to the complexity of information and bureaucracy. BonusX is the first gov-tech startup in Italy that facilitates the discovery and access to your public services and other opportunities.
With over 350,000 users and €25,000,000 in benefits disbursed, our platform uses user-friendly language and intuitive interfaces, enabling the digitized management of practices such as ISEE Certification, Tax Declaration, First Home Mortgage, and Family Allowance.
Create your profile, the platform tells you what you can obtain, and you apply online!
We are looking for an HR Business Partner who can take the reins of our values and corporate culture. We are a team of creatives, developers, and marketers to create solutions that can increasingly simplify bureaucracy and the interaction between people and the wide range of opportunities offered by public and private entities. We are not afraid of complexity and strive for continuous improvement.
We have recently concluded a multi-million seed round, supported by venture capital firms from the US and UK, as well as accomplished unicorn entrepreneurs. Our roadmap propels us from the startup stage to the scale-up phase, with rapid growth and international expansion. In your role, you will be able to embrace our mission and generate socially impactful results.
- Optimize and manage recruitment processes, from selection to onboarding in the company.
- Coordinate internal workforce, including contract management and handling monthly and yearly compliance requirements (payroll management).
- Support workforce planning, including organizational planning and budget definition.
- Structure and expand company welfare policies.
- Structure and coordinate team training programs, implementing growth paths and professional development tools.
- Activate employee engagement programs and promote company values, creating the best People Experience.
- Monitor and strengthen adherence of the organization, teams, colleagues, and partners to BonusX’s culture and principles.
- Keep track of project status and progress through clear, easily interpretable reports with specific KPIs.
- Stay updated and trained on HR best practices.
🧑💼 Who you are:
- At least 3+ years of experience in a key HR role.
- Prior experience supporting and working in a tech scale-up environment (any experience in businesses that have undergone scale-up, fast-growing, or intensive hiring phases will be highly valued).
- A proactive and analytical approach to work, with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Previous experience in developing training programs and professional growth initiatives.
- Skills in implementing and expanding welfare plans.
- Ability to align and unite international teams with diverse backgrounds and skill sets towards common goals and principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in tools such as Office or GSuite.
- Excellent command of the English language.
💙 What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary based on experience in the range of €40-60k.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Tickets restaurant.
- Company-funded training plan.
- High-impact role.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Great work-life balance.
- Full-remote work with the possibility of smart working from abroad.