More than 90% of families miss out on at least one public or tax benefit they are entitled to due to the complexity of information and bureaucracy. BonusX is the first gov-tech startup in Italy that facilitates the discovery and access to your public services and other opportunities.
With over 350,000 users and €25,000,000 in benefits disbursed, our platform uses user-friendly language and intuitive interfaces, enabling the digitized management of practices such as ISEE Certification, Tax Declaration, First Home Mortgage, and Family Allowance.
Create your profile, the platform tells you what you can obtain, and you apply online!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who can take the reins of day-to-day operational tasks. We are a team of creatives, developers, and marketers to create solutions that can increasingly simplify bureaucracy and the interaction between people and the wide range of opportunities offered by public and private entities. We are not afraid of complexity and strive for continuous improvement.
We have recently concluded a multi-million seed round, supported by venture capital firms from the US and UK, as well as accomplished unicorn entrepreneurs. Our roadmap propels us from the startup stage to the scale-up phase, with rapid growth and international expansion. In your role, you will be able to embrace our mission and generate socially impactful results.
- Oversee the management of administrative/accounting processes (e.g.: invoices, contracts, expense reports, etc.).
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices, expense claims, and other financial documents.
- Recording and reconciling financial transactions, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assisting in financial audits and ensuring compliance with internal controls.
- Work closely with the founders to track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Support the contract relationship with suppliers.
- Create reports and documentation.
- Organize team’s travels and events.
🧑💼 Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Italian accounting principles and financial regulations.
- Excellent command of the Italian and English languages.
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in tools such as Office or GSuite.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- A proactive and analytical approach to work, with the ability to anticipate needs.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential financial information.
- Prior experience supporting and working in a tech scale-up environment (any experience in businesses that have undergone scale-up, fast-growing, or intensive hiring phases will be highly valued).
💙 What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary based on experience in the range of €30-40k.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Tickets restaurant.
- Company-funded training plan.
- High-impact role.
- Excellent growth opportunities.
- Great work-life balance.
- Full-remote work with the possibility of smart working from abroad.